Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Minneapoliss Minnesota
New Healthy Savings
newhealthysavings.com Internet U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings ripoff ripped me off for $48.00 when I was downloading Mercora for a $1.00 a month internet

I applied to Mercora for music download. It was for $1.00 a month. Now I find out that www.newhealthysavings.com has removed $48.00 from my account that I did not authorize or know about. Mercora refuses to do anything about it and New Healthy Savings refuses to refund the illegally stolen funds.

Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/internet/New-Healthy-Savings-ripoff-ripped-me-off-for-4800-when-I-was-downloading-Mercora-for-a--126723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings