Complaint Review: New Horizon Promotions, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 01, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, June 01, 2014

• Reported By: smp1 — Chicago Illinois
New Horizon Promotions, Inc.
85 Tower Office Park Woburn, Massachusetts USA

New Horizon Promotions, Inc. Summit Promotions, Inc. New Horizon Promotions, Inc., lacks honesty, integrity, and likely is a scam Woburn Massachusetts

Here's my complaint against New Horizon Promotions:

I went out to Boston, MA on 5/20/14, for a preliminary interview with New Horizon Promotions. I spent, roughly $500 that day for the flight there and back, cab fair, and some food for the day. My interview was scheduled for 2p, but I arrived early and was there around noon. The CEO, Kerlande Philippe, was nice, yet she was dressed rather unprofessional that day considering she didn't mind wearing a blouse which exposed her cleavage. The interview lasted no more than 15 minutes, which, adds credibility to this report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Promotions/Woburn-Massachusetts/Summit-Promotions-New-Horizon-Promotions-or-Supreme-Legacy-never-paid-me-for-working-fo-1130653 The interview seemed to have gone well, considering I was promised a second interview the next day at 9:30a. I had a late flight back to Chicago because of scheduling and flight delays because of weather. I got home around 3:30a, yet I was still awake & aware for that promised 2nd interview. Kerlande seemed fine with giving me a 2nd interview over the phone. (She, even said that, in spite of having a new cell phone, that if I could not reach on her office phone, to call her on her new cell phone.) I even received an email from the “HR Executive”, Danielle Healey, after the interview, stating I would have a 2nd interview the following morning.

I had a late flight home to Chicago, but they promised me that interview a 9:30a Eastern time. This was the next day 5/21/14. I was awake & ready to be interviewed. Mrs. Healey, answered the phone when I called at 9:30a. I was on hold for 5 minutes, only to be told by Danielle that Kerlande was out running around and would call me shortly. I waited. I, later, called several times to no avail. I called 6 times to be precise, but, still, to no avail. Its now Friday, 5/23, and I still have not heard anything from anyone, whether it be Ms. Healey or Ms. Phillippe, in regards to my 2nd interview. My wife & I spent money we could have used for other bills. I never got that 2nd interview.

Their website is very vague, and doesn't explain its connection with Summit Promotions. The job seems like a form of door-to-door salesmanship.

At a minimum, this company lacks integrity, honesty, and follow-through. At the most, its all those things, and a scam. If you have an interview planned, or are thinking of applying to this “organization,” just remember this complaint and the one cited above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Horizon-Promotions-Inc/Woburn-Massachusetts-01801/New-Horizon-Promotions-Inc-Summit-Promotions-Inc-New-Horizon-Promotions-Inc-lacks-1151241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Horizon Promotions, Inc.