Complaint Review: New Horizon Resource Group (Loan Modification)

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: PUT MANNY IN JAIL! — United States of America
New Horizon Resource Group (Loan Modification)
1645 West 42nd St. Suite#3 Hialeah, Florida United States of America

New Horizon Resource Group (Loan Modification) LOSING my house due to this THIEF! Hialeah, Florida

This piece of shit, Manny Plasencia made me send ALL this paperwork. Tells me it will take some time to process. Lets me know we are being taken care of and our paperwork had been processed. "DO NOT pay your mortgage payments, they will put what is owed on the back of the loan and then re-modify it with the new amount owed." (this is what he tells us)

Well guess what happened to us....? a Fucking year later after calling this scumbag for months we find out that HE NEVER filed the paperwork, I am a goddamned year behind on my mortgage and now in fear of losing my house after this ASSHOLE promised 100 times that that will never happen.

SOMEBODY better get this son of a bitch prick bastard quick. His "paralegal" informed us that the authorities are looking for him because he has done this to numerous people and has fled with money. I am not aware of any of that just going on what the "paralegal" said.

FACT remains that this cocksucker is praying on people for his own gain and I for one am ABSOLUTELY livid that I am gonna lose my house.

My mortgage company will not listen to us about how this scumbag, prick, bastard screwed us and told us what to do and now they are accelerating the loan.....CATCH THIS FUCK AND LOCK HIM UP ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Horizon-Resource-Group-Loan-Modification/Hialeah-Florida-33012/New-Horizon-Resource-Group-Loan-Modification-LOSING-my-house-due-to-this-THIEF-Hialeah-977653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Horizon Resource Group (Loan Modification)