Complaint Review: New Horizons Computer Learning Center

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: Dallas — Lebanon Indiana United States of America
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
116th St. Carmel, Indiana United States of America

New Horizons Computer Learning Center Too much money for nothing Carmel, Indiana

I had signed up for computer classes because I wanted to get into a new career. I was told this place would provide enough training to get me started in it.

As I started the classes I noticed all the teachers were doing was reading straight out of the book and not giving us real life situations.

So I had to pay $12,999.00 for someone to read a book to me. Then what they covered in classes had nothing to do with the exams I took and failed 3 times.

This place mightn be good for someone that has been doing this their whole career but not for someone who is looking to get into it like they say. Now I'm stuck with a bill that is not helping me or that is not changing my career. Thanks a lot New Horizons, greed is on your side!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Horizons-Computer-Learning-Center/Carmel-Indiana-/New-Horizons-Computer-Learning-Center-Too-much-money-for-nothing-Carmel-Indiana-584751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Horizons Computer Learning Center