Complaint Review: New Horizons

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Littleton Colorado U.S.A.
New Horizons
10303 E. Dry Creek Road. Suite 100, Englewood, CO, Englewood, Colorado United States of America

New Horizons Did the class failed the exam asked for, sorry bothing we can do for you. Also no exam vouchers. Englewood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Cisco student

I was looking for Cisco training. It was suggested that I do the CCNAx class by the sales person so I coughed up the $3000.0 out of my savings. I had no previous Cisco experience which I now know that the CCNAx is for re-certification not someone who is learning Cisco for the first time. Took the class it was over my head and I was lost. Studied for months and took the exam but failed, they did not provide an exam voucher either had to pay that $350.00 out of pocket as well. I called them and asked for help, with re-training or an exam voucher and was told sorry nothing they could do. I am not working at the moment which I told them it made no difference. Do not give them your money and don't let them use you to get money on the WIA program they are only interested in making money not training.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Horizons/Englewood-Colorado-80112/New-Horizons-Did-the-class-failed-the-exam-asked-for-sorry-bothing-we-can-do-for-you-Al-1025193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Horizons

Response to Cisco student

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States of America)

Our records reflect that the student contacted New Horizons in October 2012, and we extended free test-prep to help the student pass the exam.

We are concerned with any issue by our students and have taken action to enroll this student in an upcoming class and do everything we can to support the passing of the Cisco exam.  In fact, the student is retaking the class on April 1, 2013 at no additional charge.

We apologize for any inconvenience that the student has faced and strive to exceed the expectations of our students.  This incident is not indicative of the level of service that we endeavor to provide our students at New Horizons.