Complaint Review: New Image Computers, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: JD — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
New Image Computers, Inc
600 Bradley Hill Rd., Blauvelt, NY 10913 Blauvet, New York United States of America

New Image Computers, Inc Support USA Unethical Sales Practices Blauvet, New York

On 7/6/2011 I called 800-555-1212 to obtain the number for "Brother International" I received
the number 800-643-3090. When I called this company misrepresented themselves as
"Brother-USA" and stated that Brother changed their support policy to start charging for support.
I asked the representative again if this in fact was Brother because I called in the beginning of
year and they never stated anything and the representative stated that yes in fact they are
"Brother" the company. I stated that I will only agree to the service charge if they are Brother the
company to which the rep stated yes they are "Brother" the company. This company charged my
credit card $99 and they are NOT brother the company and did not fix my problem. I had to look
for Brother's number again and call. On the same date I called The "real" Brother company and
had my issue resolved for no charge. I called the company again today to get a refund because they
misrepresented their company and their manager Lawerence, denied any misrepresentation.
Furthermore, when I asked for the recording of my conversation, he stated
that only some calls are partially recorded and that the call may not have been recorded. This
company is 100% a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Image-Computers-Inc/Blauvet-New-York-10913/New-Image-Computers-Inc-Support-USA-Unethical-Sales-Practices-Blauvet-New-York-755615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Image Computers, Inc