Complaint Review: New Image - Dale Gomoll

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Hudson Wisconsin United States of America
New Image - Dale Gomoll
1839 Windmill Drive Baldwin, Wisconsin United States of America

New Image - Dale Gomoll Dale Gomoll DO NOT USE THIS SCAM ARTIST Baldwin, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: That's pretty crazy...

*Author of original report: Don't believe dales friend that tried to rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: Totally off the mark

DO NOT USE NEW IMAGE CONSULTANTS OR DALE GOMOLL.  He will steal your insurance money and not do the job.  He is a typical insurance consultant that will only meet with your insurance adjuster if you sign a contract saying that he gets the job (roofing, siding, etc) if the adjuster approves the job.  He will then ask for the first portion of the insurance money to order materials.  This is where he bails and you will never hear from him again.  It is absolutly mind blowing that this guy is not in prison yet.  He stole $4600 from me 4 months ago.  He will not return my phone calls and his voicemail has been full for 4 months.  I have a leaking roof and now need to take him to court to get my money back.  Do not hire this scam artist.  I am building a case against Dale to shut him down for good.  If anyone else has been scammed by this guy, please call me at (((REDACTED))) (Dan)  Do not listen to his crap excuses.  He will tell you he is having troubles with his current job, but you next on the list, kid problems, divorce, etc.  He will use every excuse possible.  Don't let him fool you.  I only hope you read this before hiring this scam artist.  He uses two address, one in New Richmond WI, and one in Baldwin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Image-Dale-Gomoll/Baldwin-Wisconsin-54002/New-Image-Dale-Gomoll-Dale-Gomoll-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-SCAM-ARTIST-Baldwin-Wisconsin-773397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Image - Dale Gomoll

That's pretty crazy...

AUTHOR: Brad - (United States of America)

Seriously Dan? Kidnapping your fiance'? Over $4200. That's pretty funny. You obviously are a scorned customer with an axe to grind. Your fight isn't with me & I can only relay my experiences. Good luck with your legal battles.

Don't believe dales friend that tried to rebuttal

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States of America)

You sir, are completely off the mark. You are either dales friend, Erin or dale himself. Go to the Kare 11 website and see the investigation they did and all the people he hurt. Just google, dale gomoll Kare 11. Trust me, this guy is a criminal and is feeding you full of crap.

He will complete some jobs but once he gets someone to pay up front, he will bail. Why do you think he has lived in so many towns in the last 2 years.

Also, dale never started my job. I paid him $4600 for the first 60% and he never came back. Of course I'm going to find someone who stole money from me. Never stalked him, just showed up once to ask for my Money back. He admitted that he had spent it. Also, I didn't go to his house until 3 months after he tool my money, when he said he would have the job started in 1 week. After my visit, I made dale give me a letter that he would have my job started in one month. NOT finished, just started. 32 days later with no sign of dale is when I started my legal battle.

Speaking of stalking, dales own friend called us to warn us that dale was talking about kidnapping my fianc! He even had pictures of her at her work and her moms house.

I have never stalked, harassed, threatened, etc. just asked for my money back!

DO NOT use or trust dale, you will get burned. Please watch the Kare 11 video

Totally off the mark

AUTHOR: Brad - (United States of America)

I had Dale put up some buildings for me, and saw this report after. So I asked him about it. Dan, you neglected to mention the games you played with him financially, and how after you came to an agreement on your dispute, you called him just before work was to resume and forbid him to access your property or the jobsite. You also didn't mention how you have been stalking him and his girlfriend since. You have showed up at his home and had police called to have YOU removed from their property. They have a long line of satisfied customers, including the Sheriff of the county they live in. You allowed work to be completed to a certain point, then stopped it. And now you have a court action demanding ALL of your money back?? You are a spineless opportunist who is messing with legitimate business people. They have both told me they would be happy to settle your dispute, but you will not allow that to happen. You are only interested in ruining their business, and interfering with their family life. I'm sure things will all come to light when your court action is decided, but you have gone too far with your stalking tactics and childish antics. Settle your matter, and leave these people alone. There's no reason for your tantrums in their driveway in front of their children. Grow Up!