Complaint Review: New Image Dentistry - M.A.Ghalambor DDS.

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
New Image Dentistry - M.A.Ghalambor DDS.
1801 26TH ST. Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

New Image Dentistry M.A.Ghalambor DDS. ripoff my pride tried to pull teeth without novacaine mademe leave his office i'm 60yrs.old the business that doesnt give a dam slime-ball Bakersfield California

*Consumer Comment: Interesting...

I was in pain so I went to this no goodpipsqueak of a dentist,who is about 5"2 and dying to be a man!he got mad when i would not let him pull my 2 teeth because my mouth was nottotaly asleep as he said it was,I"m trying to help you he said in a very rude manner, I said if you are you wouldn"t want to hurt me'He than threw the instrument down and told me to get out of his office.

I left his office still hurting very much as to how I had been treated and still had those 2 loose teeth pounding away because my mouth was not asleep.He wanted to tear my tooth away from my jawbone,because he said he gave me plenty of medicine an the tooth was dead.

I said no it hurts he said get the hell out of my office old woman. I am 59 yrs. old and have a son older than him and my son wants to teach the little bastured a few manners on how to treat an old lady in pain' please stay away from New Image Dentistry) he may be getting a new image//thats for sure//.

Jessie
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Image-Dentistry-MAGhalambor-DDS/Bakersfield-California-93301/New-Image-Dentistry-MAGhalambor-DDS-ripoff-my-pride-tried-to-pull-teeth-without-novacai-58935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Image Dentistry - M.A.Ghalambor DDS.

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ghalambor at New Image Dentistry for over 2 years. We have been very pleased with the treatment. Not only have we experienced no or little discomfort with the procedures, the injections of novocaine are also administered with minimal discomfort. When he gives an injection he is able to hit the nerve accurately so that the tooth is numb without your entire face feeling dead. On a couple of occassions I have begun to feel some discomfort during a procedure. Dr. Ghalambor and his associates would immediately stop and make whatever adjustments were necessary. This may involve more novocaine and one time even involved getting me a pillow for my neck! One time he stopped with my husband because he was experiencing discomfort in his jaw nad took the time to massage the jaw joint for him!

We have referred our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren to Dr. Ghalambor. We certainly would not send our precious grandchildren to this practice if we thought they would be treated rudely or traumatized in any way.

The fact that this person wants to take personal stabs at Dr. Ghalambor (regarding his stature and threatening to have him beat up) shows that this person has some other problem. Perhaps she has racial or ethnic motivations.

Interesting...

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

It's interesting, to me, that you state your age as being "59" in the body of your letter, but state it as being "60" in your title. Which is it? Given, your exact age isn't relevant to the situation if your account is accurate, but it does give reason to suspect your account because it points to an exaggerating nature. Complaints are always best without exaggeration or threats. That said; there are some people who don't respond well to anesthesia and/or analgesics. It is also possible that he gave you a standard amount of novicaine and your body takes a little longer. If your account is true, and the dentist behaved as you've stated, then he was being unprofessional. But, threatening to have your son beat him up is no answer. Hit the dentist where it hurts, call the licensing agency for the state of California and file a formal complaint.