Complaint Review: New Image Technologies

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy. — Willard Missouri
New Image Technologies
Internet USA

New Image Technologies Took money, did not answer calls, could not reach Internet New York

The first time I called I thought I was using AOL's technical support as I called what I thought was an AOL number as given to me by the phone company. It was not. They asked for money and I said I wanted the family plan. It was about $40 for three computers. They worked on the first computer fine. Several days later I called to work on the second computer. They asked for $80 more and that would get me the family plan with 5 computers. I got a technician, he remotely ran two out of what I thought would be five programs. He was to call me back. He left the line open and did not finish the second program. I did 7.5 hours later. He left hanging with an open connection that long. I finally finished the fixes and dropped the connection. He also asked for my password to my WiFi. I stupidly gave it to him. I have since changed it.

Since then I have not been able to contact them. They even hung up on me once. You could hear the pick-up and the click of the hang-up. They have not returned my calls. No messages, nothing. I am going to dispute the money on my credit card. I am very unhappy with them.

They keep saying their hours are 8a-8p eastern time. I cannot get them until 10 central time. They are gone before 5 central time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Image-Technologies/internet/New-Image-Technologies-Took-money-did-not-answer-calls-could-not-reach-Internet-New-Yor-1058415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Image Technologies