Complaint Review: New Lead

• Reported By: Val Johnson — Fort Pierce Florida
New Lead
9720 Coit Rd Plano, Texas USA

New Lead Bogus Leads Plano Texas

You must purchase 20 phone leads at a minimum. They are $25.00 a lead. $500. They are suppose to be set up in advance with clients in need of private home care. They are suppose to have financial means, have a debilitating disease and in need of home care.

The leads are suppose to be replaced if they do not meet all of this criteria.

I recieved only 11 leads all 11 were bad. I paid for 20. Two of the leads had the same phone number, none of the leads were expecting my phone call. Several had no way to pay for service, none were interested in home care.

When I was able to get information from the perspective client one told me they were told it was someone from medicare calling them, trying to get information and they hung up on them. She said she was going to call the police. They actually sent this woman to me as a good lead. She had a sister who owned a home care company, so she was well aware of what I was doing but assured me nothing was said to her about homecare.

I have emailed and called the company trying to resolve this since it started. They will not return my calls or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Lead-/Plano-Texas-75025/New-Lead-Bogus-Leads-Plano-Texas-1083180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Lead