Complaint Review: New Life Led Electronic Pty Ltd

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Dorrigo Other Australia
New Life Led Electronic Pty Ltd

New Life Led Electronic Pty Ltd Delaying Tactics to beat Dispute Time Constraints on Aliexpress 1057 Guanguan road,Guanlan,Baoan,Shenzhen, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from Alibaba Group

I ordered 30 24 volt led globes from this company on Aliexpress. I paid immediately. They eventually came.

There were 5 globes broken which wouldn't have happened during freight as they were in different places in the carton. They had obviously been squeezed into a carton that was too small at the store.

To rub salt into the wounds, the rest are of no use to me as they are all 240 volt!

When contacted, Feng Guo (proprietor?), he assured me all would be well and the globes would be replaced but that I would have to wait "some time" as it was Chinese New Year.

I waited until after the new year/spring festival, which is a fair while, and tried to contact them about when the globes would be replaced. No response.

I realised why this was the case when I tried to lodge a dispute with Aliexpress. It can't be done after 30 days. How handy! So after many attempts to chat, message or contact in any way I am still unsuccessful in receiving a response. Being ignored is a phrase that comes to mind.

The way Aliexpress is set up, unscrupulous vendors can rip people off with impunity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Life-Led-Electronic-Pty-Ltd/internet/New-Life-Led-Electronic-Pty-Ltd-Delaying-Tactics-to-beat-Dispute-Time-Constraints-on-Alie-1025987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Life Led Electronic Pty Ltd

Reply from Alibaba Group

AUTHOR: Molly - ()

Steve -

I was sorry to see that you were having problems with one of the suppliers that you found on AliExpress. I know that your post is from earlier this year, but I am listing a response so that others who have problems with an AliExpress supplier can see it.

AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist buyers in this type of situation. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com

While we can't resolve 100% of all customer issues, we will always try our best to help.

Regards,