Complaint Review: New Mellennium Bank

• Reported By:Marshalltown Iowa
New Mellennium Bank
Nationwide U.S.A.

New Mellennium Bank Credit card fraud Nationwide

I received an e-mail for the New Millennium Bank Credit Card. It said click to apply for a credit card worth up to $5000, so I did. When you apply it asks for your bank info. Supposedly its so they can take an "application fee out" so I filled it out. The next day the "application fee" of $99.95 was taken out of my checking account.

I e-mail them asking when my card it coming and they tell me that I need to give them another $300 for a deposit for the account and am told the deposit is the amount on the card. I applied for a credit card not a prepaid debit card. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE JUST DELETE IT. YOU WILL BE SCAMMED OUT OF $99.95.

Angela
Marshalltown, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Mellennium-Bank/nationwide/New-Mellennium-Bank-Credit-card-fraud-Nationwide-435801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Mellennium Bank