• Report: #820136

Complaint Review: New Mexico Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Albuquerque New Mexico U.S.A.
New Mexico Mortgage Company
6303 Indian School Road, NE Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

New Mexico Mortgage Company Beware of Mortgage loan officers Richard Green & Liz Truit Albuquerque, New Mexico

I applied for a new mortgage with Richard Greene at New Mexico mortgage company in Albuquerque, NM. Richard Greene had absolutely no knowledge of what he was doing and treated us unfairly, rudely, and very unprofessionally.

After submitting all of the paperwork that he required I didn't hear from him for several weeks. I sent him several e-mails to verify
that he had everything needed. I finally heard from him and he said "don't worry as you have been approved". Then about a week or two later, late on Friday, he sent me a long list of additional documents his underwriters were asking for. I sent them back to him, then he asked for more, then more then, more documents. Then a day or two later he asked for something that was impossible to satisfy. If I had done what he wanted I would have committed fraud. I cannot believe a person would with this supposed experience would have asked me such a thing. I do not want to mention what he asked for openly on the Internet as it was criminal and it involved one of my children.

We backed out of the deal and he hid behind his e-mails and voicemail as he could no longer be reached. I did speak to an assistant of his, Liz, who was just as bad and very irritating to speak to. I would have thought they would have issued an apology.

Within the next day or two another loan officer from another company took our application and proceeded to close the loan.

Our FICO credit score was in the mid-700's and with no derogatory entries.  We have owned 12 houses and still have six. I admit that our application would be somewhat complex but do-able as we pay our bills in a timely manner. We had money in CD's
that would have enabled us to pay cash for the house. We have applied for mortgages in all types of economies. Please, for your own peace of mind, avoid Richard Greene and Liz Truitt at New Mexico mortgage company. His NMLS is 225916.

Thank you..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Mexico-Mortgage-Company/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87110/New-Mexico-Mortgage-Company-Beware-of-Mortgage-loan-officers-Richard-Green-Liz-Truit-A-820136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Mexico Mortgage Company