Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 27, 2004

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
New Millennium Bank
Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

New Millennium Bank ripoff dishonest faudulent billing Hicksville New York

New Millennium Bank is a ripoff. I Tried to cancel my account over a month ago, I recieved a new statment telling me that the account had not been closed and I was charged and additional $20.00 late fee and $33.16 finance charge. I spoke to three different people at their office and recorded all of their conversations.

Not one of them offered to remove the charges, they instead proceeded to defend their position, which was that they did not recieve a signed fax from me requesting them to close my account. THAS A LIE. Not only did I Fax a copy of my letter, I also mail the letter with my final payment to them..... Is there an attorney out there who wants to help us file a complaint to the attorney general.

Brian
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/Hicksville-New-York-11802/New-Millennium-Bank-ripoff-dishonest-faudulent-billing-Hicksville-New-York-110390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank