Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
New Millennium Bank
Fifty Seven Livingston Ave New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.

New Millennium Bank New Millennium Bank stole my money!!! New Brunswick New Jersey

I never thought I would say a bank was a con artist but New Millennium Bank out of New Brunswick, NJ is just that. They stole $99.95 of my money out of my checking account on October 02, 2008.

I have NEVER heard of this bank before in my life, nor have I EVER applied for one of their credit cards. I have no idea how they got a hold of my debit card information to do this.

This company put me negative in my checking account. One day I had a positive amount and the next insuffienct funds. I am OUTRAGED that such a bank, if they are a REAL bank can do such a thing.

I want my money back and I want it back now!! I also would like to see some justice done for ALL of us who have been conned by this institution. They need to be stopped and they have to be stopped NOW!!!

Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08903-2682/New-Millennium-Bank-New-Millennium-Bank-stole-my-money-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-391551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank