Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 11, 2005

• Reported By:CARSON California
New Millennium Bank
57 Livingston Ave New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 732-729-4395
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

New Millennium Bank maybe ripoff New Brunswick New Jersey

I received a latter from New Millennium Bank saying that I am aprroved for VISA and MASTERCARD. Each one giving me $5000.00 credit line. NOt credit verification it is for people like me want to build credit history. I never had bad credit but I need to build one because my SSN is new Because I just got my residence. The only I need to do it was send check for 37.00 and waiting for received papers work to open security account in this bank to start build my credit. I check on the internet the web site exist. I call the number on the paper and talked to customer services and the lady seems knows the businnes.

Like thounsands people I had been Rip Off for sure Insurance Beneficial One week ago. Today I received Other phone call offering credicard and I told the lady GO EAT SHIT! When I called to this bank New Millennium they say I have 1 year to oppen security account with minimum $300.00 deposit. They report every end of each the credit story. Please if anybody know about this bank please contact me. Also I check On the business web site www.dnb.com id they businnes exist and it does. I know safe companies you can restart or biuld your credit is, Orchard Bank, First Premier and chase. This companies is safe.

Luiza
CARSON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2005 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08903/New-Millennium-Bank-maybe-ripoff-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-142354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank