Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2005

• Reported By:woodbridge Virginia
New Millennium Bank
Fifty Seven Livingston Ave New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.

New Millennium Bank ripoff Bait and switch - credit card is really secured and they don't tell you ahead of time. New Brunswick New Jersey

New Millenium Bank send me a pre-approved 1 page application for Master Card. I send my $59.00 inluding rush delivery. My check was cleared after a week but never heard from them.

After a month I received another letter with a bold note APPROVED, but asking me to make a deposit of $300.00 to open a savings account and that I need to send Postal Money Order or Official Bank Check.

When I asked that I just need my money back, they told me it's not refundable and that it was stated in the application I send which a lie because it was only 1 page application.

So it's a Rip-off!

Cherry
woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08903/New-Millennium-Bank-ripoff-Bait-and-switch-credit-card-is-really-secured-and-they-dont-125534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank