Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:East Orange New Jersey
New Millennium Bank
57 Livingston Ave New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.

New Millennium Bank RIP-OFF, $100 for my Bank Account New Brunswick New Jersey

New Millennium Bank claims that they have a way to help you rebuild your credit, instead they charged my bank account $99.99, I called them this morning, and spoke with Tawana, and she said I knew what I was getting into, the application I completed stated that it was a processing fee. At no time did I see any information about a processing fee, I asked for her to cancel the app and credit back my account, she can't do that I will have to send in a letter asking for this to be done.

I was very upset and asked for the manager, she place me on hold and came back and gave me a fax number to fax my request, I took it and asked to still speak with the manager, she act like she did not want me too, I questioned her, was it because they are getting some many complaints that the manager did not want to get on the phone.

I faxed a letter asking for the application to be canceled and credit issued back to my bank account. Lesson learned don't Trust any of these credit card companies.

New Millennium located in New Bruswick New Jersey is a RIP-OFF, trying to take what ever it could get away with, but they are not going to keep my money. I have fax a refund letter and I have also put in a claim with my bank and filing a report with the BBB.

Lav26bar
East Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey/New-Millennium-Bank-RIP-OFF-100-for-my-Bank-Account-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-374050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank