Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2005

• Reported By:sumter South Carolina
New Millennium Bank
57 Livingston Ave new Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

New Millennium bank RIPOFF, I want my $37.00 back! New Brunswick New Jersey

I send in $37.00 to the new millennium bank and they are so full of s**t!! The $37.00 is my hard earn money. It doesn't seem a lot but to me it is, I have to support myself. I want my money back and i am pissed off.

I called the number they gave me, which by the way is not toll free, then i was given another number and put on hold so they can continue to put me on hold. Oh hell NO....... i'm sorry i didn't research this on the internet. i thank you for putting me in my place when i read all the other people reports. from now on i will go to your web-site before giving any-one else my hard earned money.

sumter, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2005 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/new-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08901/New-Millennium-bank-RIPOFF-I-want-my-3700-back-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-146807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank