Complaint Review: New Millennium

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:Hamlet North Carolina
New Millennium
New Brunswick New Jersey New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

New Millennium Bank ripoff New Brunswick New Jersey

I sent them a check for 45.00 dollars it bounced because I did not do my checkbook right for that month. They resent the check to my Finacial Institute again and it cleared without my knowledge, by the time I received the statement that next month it was to late.

Did I also mention that my bank charged me 25.00 dollars for this check because it bounced so actually they rip me off of 70.00 dollars. Please don't let this happen to you!!!

Hamlet, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-07102/New-Millennium-Bank-ripoff-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-60983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium