Complaint Review: New Penn Financial

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Missnikki — Boynton Beach Florida USA
New Penn Financial
1715 N. Westshore Blvd. Tampa, Florida United States of America

New Penn Financial STRUNG ME ALONG FOR THREE MONTHS, RAN CREDIT REPORT FRAUDULENTLY Tampa, Florida

I was told that I qualified for a refinance program and they strung me along for three months, telling me lie after lie because they were not working on my loan and didn't want me to know it.  After three months I contacted the district manager who checked into the situation and found that I never qualified to begin with because of the date FHA filed my paperwork.

They did a hard inquiry on my credit report fraudulently and are now lying telling me that a hard inquiry only stays on your report for a couple of months.  I verified that it stays for two years.

I was put off and lied to continually.  The broker disrespected me and got rude with me when I tried to get updates.  My first estimated closing cost document showed that my PMI would be $66, but then at the end when they sent me more documentation, it was $149.  That's Bait and Switch tactics.

I was told during the process that I qualified not only for the program, but that my loan was approved.  Had the broker checked in the beginning and found that I did not qualify for the program at all, I would not have wasted three months being stressed out and disrespected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Penn-Financial/Tampa-Florida-33607/New-Penn-Financial-STRUNG-ME-ALONG-FOR-THREE-MONTHS-RAN-CREDIT-REPORT-FRAUDULENTLY-Tampa-924185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Penn Financial