Complaint Review: New Planet Moving And Storage

• Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Motown Guy — Detroit Michigan United States of America
New Planet Moving And Storage
4420 Andrews St., #C N. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

New Planet Moving And Storage Beware of New Planet Moving...Avoid the headaches and select a repuatble company N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Unprofessional Staff and Management!

I scheduled a long haul move from Los Angeles to Detroit and was initially quite pleased with the pricing and staff. On the day of the move I told the driver I was already at the end destination and to call with questions. These guys took it upon themselves to provide me with extra wrapping services which I never authorized. I got a call the next day from a neighbor stating that the movers left a 6 foot mirror in the elevator. I called an complained but was assured that the driver would return. 2 scheduled appointments came and went and they never showed. After calling to complain I spoke with Joe about the situation. At that time he informed me that my $1600 move was now $4200 because of weight overages and extra packing. EIGHT (8) days later I find this out. After disputing this he basically told ME I was a liar and should be happy that they did a nice job. Going on week 3 with no resolution and was last told he did not care if I complained as he has a good business. After filing a complaint with the BBB I noticed that over the last 36 months they have 40 complaints against them.

Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Planet-Moving-And-Storage/N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89081/New-Planet-Moving-And-Storage-Beware-of-New-Planet-MovingAvoid-the-headaches-and-selec-526304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Planet Moving And Storage