Complaint Review: New Prime Inc

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By:tulare California
New Prime Inc
2740 N Mayfair Springfield, Missouri U.S.A.

New Prime Inc took money from my paycheck without my knowledge Springfield Missouri

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: you are the exception

*UPDATE Employee: My Ring is worth about 20 bucks

*General Comment: Can't bite my tongue NO MORE

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Locks yes

*Author of original report: prime inc .......thief

*UPDATE Employee: gaurntee it?

*Author of original report: got ripped by prime

* : It IS ILLEGAL for unauthorized deductions

*UPDATE Employee: Think About It!!!!!!!!

i am a truck driver and and the lock that the co.wants purchased was cut while i was sleeping and 45 (sm) boxes of meat were taken i had a ttl of 800 the co (prime) says i did not have the trailer locked and has charged me with the meat, they have taken it out of my paycheck and had not even notifyed me i found check stubs with the deductions when i went home 2 mo. later i always locked trailer empty or loaded it should be illegal for them to take money from me without telling me

Rick got ripped
tulare, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Prime-Inc/Springfield-Missouri/New-Prime-Inc-took-money-from-my-paycheck-without-my-knowledge-Springfield-Missouri-462592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Prime Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

you are the exception

AUTHOR: xemirpx - (United States of America)

It is so nice to hear, that you are doing so well with Prime. that being said. I went to Prime as a student,and signed a 1 year contract.  Out of training I went to the company side,and my dispatcher sucked,my average pay for 2 months was about 450 a week,not what they told me it should be,so I signed a lease,thinking I could sure as hell make more money.  My first week in my lease truck,I got in a wreck,not my fault,by the accident report. and for the next 8 1/2 MONTHS stayed in the hole,even got a student to train,no good.only had 2 weeks out of the hole,went home for 3 days,and went right back into the hole,where I stayed till my year was up.left Prime,got a local driving job,home 3 to 4 days a week,including weekends,every weekend,and bring in the kinda of money Prime said I could make on the company side. as a training company I would reccomend them, but would STRONGLY warn against leasing.

My Ring is worth about 20 bucks

AUTHOR: grumpy - (United States of America)

How can anyone believe you got a 2 thousand dollar ring from prime, mine is worth about 20 bucks, need a microscope to find the diamond.  You lost your credibility with that one....

#3 General Comment

Can't bite my tongue NO MORE

AUTHOR: Doris - (United States of America)

To bad Prime didn't pay for you to learn proper english-you sound like you're from some hood.  I'd bet my last $.1.00 that your nose is deep dark brown.  I date a Prime employee &  I THINK they are doing him dirty.  They take ALL the money, leaving you & your family ZERO to live on-wonder if they could do that for 2 months.  Based on what I've seen, I think the 1st impression they left is VERY poor.

Those men ARE jerks,  if they treat you like family I feel sorry for THEIR families.  I thought these people got out of school but you must be like the teachers pet & possibly 1 of the rare ones, since you claim to be treated so well.  I KNOW what we have experienced &  the object of this job is to get us out of the hole but Prime seems to enjoy digging our hole deeper.  I wouldn't be surprised if the already bought the coffins & vaults because they sure seem to want to make sure some employees DON'T make a fair living.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Locks yes

AUTHOR: xemirpx - (United States of America)

if Prime"catches" you with no lock on an empty trailer,it is a $50 fine

prime inc .......thief

AUTHOR: Rick got ripped - (U.S.A.)

lets not rag on spelling  i gave prime 100% never late no bad marks at all prime is a puppy mill could care less about there drivers thats why 30 to 40 students in class every week why because they cant keep drivers,. and i will say class is a joke and how can anybody train you when there sleeping.what if all the meat was stolen,do you think they would have taken 80,000 from my check  of course not, and i know drivers there for 8 yrs he stays because its a job and economy thats all

gaurntee it?

AUTHOR: primeisawesome - (United States of America)

How you gaurntee it? I Guarantee If you haven't learned english yet, you haven't learned how to do your job. Prime never took money from my check, why is that? I've been with Prime for years, they have gave me many awards, why is that? two thousand dollar ring, why is that? Why they do me so right and do you so wrong? Why is that?

got ripped by prime

AUTHOR: Rick got ripped - (U.S.A.)

doesnt matter if trl loaded or empty i did my part i locked it why wasnt it put on ins becase prime thats why cant believe they say we treat you like family     people if you work for prime you will be sorry i gaurntee it

#8

It IS ILLEGAL for unauthorized deductions

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

According to applicable labor laws, regarding specifically payment of wages and deductions. No company that you are the employee of (in other words you are not a lease operator, or owner operator) may at any time deduct anything from your paycheck without your express written consent and agreement to the deduction. The only deductions they are allowed to take are taxes, and health insurance benefits payments (if you are enrolled), and any other charges that you have authorized. Authorized meaning you have signed YOUR NAME to a sheet of paper stating "Prime has the authority to deduct blah blah blah from my your name here paycheck". They are not gods. They cannot just take what they want. Call your local labor board office and explain the situation to them. They will take your information. As long as you are an employee and not a contractor you will get your money back. Note** Companies that you drive for and do not pay for fuel or other operating costs, you are company driver. Regardless of what they claim. If they are calling you a contractor, and they pay for all the operating costs including paying you for operating the truck then you are an employee not a contactor. Hope this helps you.

Think About It!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Tragic - (U.S.A.)

Why lock an empty trailer to invite crooks?? Leave 1 door open when you park and nobody will mess with your truck. Nothing to get robbed over. Youl learn!!