Complaint Review: New Prime Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Tracy — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
New Prime Inc.
springfield, Missouri United States of America

New Prime Inc. No Western Div. Lie springfiels, Missouri

New Prime Inc. seems to have continued with some of old Old Prime procedures.   I was just hired by this company and traveled 1300 + miles and then went onto their driver qualifications..

I made it into a truck and then went to see my  New Fleet manager (Maurice Anna  IV) and introduced myself and told him I was a new  11 western driver and this is where it all started going bad.

He told me that there was no such Division and that I would be driving all 48 states + Canada..  My mouth dropped to the ground as I told him I didn't think so ...  I told him at this time that I was hired to run 11 western and his responce was that there is no such Div.  ( please take a look at the Prime inc. web site under ( Driver/ reefer then page down to the bottom..

This page will leave you no doubt that they do have this Div. for a company driver, Western 11 ... OR DO THEY.

I asked to be assigned a Driver Manager out of the Salt Lake City area at that time thinking that surely he would be able to dispatch the Western 11.

Guess what he told me,  he said there is no Western 11 division and that I would be running as far as Maine... WTF , look at there web site and tell me if Maine is in their western 11...

Well I went back to a recruiter and ask what was going on and she said she wasn't sure..  She made some phone calls then turned to me and said that there is not really a Western 11 and you will be running the U.S. as needed ( Maine , New York Cty ect.)   Do you get the point of this lie...

It's another Company that will get you in and tell you tough crappola..    Please do not believe these people when they recruite you for the Western 11 because you will be at their mercy....

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for a Company that has Western 11 as this company doesn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Prime-Inc/springfield-Missouri-/New-Prime-Inc-No-Western-Div-Lie-springfiels-Missouri-746351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Prime Inc.