Complaint Review: New Spend, Nestway Legistics, Hld Grant Helper

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Galion Ohio
New Spend, Nestway Legistics, Hld Grant Helper
2710 Thomas Ave Cheyene, West Virginia U.S.A.

New Spend, Nestway Legistics, Hld Grant Helper, LLc, Grant Helpers Scammed, Cheyene West Virginia

*Author of original report: Grant Writting cd

*Author of original report: New Spend

I ordered grant writting cd from Grant Ventures, LLc, Hld ,Nestway Legistics, Not really sure because they only gave one number to call and terminal number is 75509569, They said it would arrive in 3 to 5 days , never got it but they took out shipping and handling, I had tried to opt out because I never go the cd, ,Last Night I find out they went in to account and took out 74.95 . Still I had no cd, I have tried to call get answering machine then told to dial 110 then wait for operator then they hang up ,I did email again and it says account already closed previosly, Then why did they take my money? Because If i hadn't needed help < I never would have contacted them. and I would have at least tried the cd to see if we could get help. Husband has cancer ,I can't leave the house without having a panic attack. . I guess they will get their just do when it'ts their time. Warnig you. They are a scam. Please don't go there.

Donald or kathryn t
Galion, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Spend-Nestway-Legistics-Hld-Grant-Helper/Cheyene-West-Virginia-82201/New-Spend-Nestway-Legistics-Hld-Grant-Helper-LLc-Grant-Helpers-Scammed-Cheyene-West-V-432228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Spend, Nestway Legistics, Hld Grant Helper

Grant Writting cd

AUTHOR: Donald or kathryn treisch - (U.S.A.)

Hi It's me finally got a hold of someone calls himself Joshua, He said money would be put back on my card, that was 9 days ago still not there, It is a scam, I believe what goes around comes back around. Hope they got enough out of us to get some pleasure out of it., The y are liars. we will make it but Never Trust any one again,. hoever that was that said they got therir money back is probably part of it.

New Spend

AUTHOR: Donald or kathryn treisch - (U.S.A.)

Guess what I got the cd 2 days after I reported it , Didn't open it but it's on it's way to hopefully to right place to get something done about it, Since I still can't get them to answer , I want my money back at the least.I didn't even get the free trial.

novels