Complaint Review: New Star Communications International, Inc

• Reported By: Jean — Lockhart Texas
New Star Communications International, Inc
597 S. Pleasant Grove Blvd. Pleasant Grove, Utah USA

New Star Communications International, Inc Contract fraud Orem Utah

I signed a contract with New Star Communications, a Direct TV authorized retailer, sales rep, Tanner Sears, for a Direct TV system. The contract was for 2 years and included HBO,SHOWTIME,CINEMAX free for 90 days, and then my bill would increase by $2.00.  I reiterated this to the sales rep a number of times and he assured me I would only receive a $2.00 raise.  My 20 yr old son was there to verify this.

Well, I received my bill and I was charged $47.  I called New Star and left a message-no return call. I called the sales rep twice-no return call. I called DTV and was on the phone for 1 1/2 hours and spoke with 4 reps. Basically I was told, too bad-so sad, they could not honor what I was promised.  I then told them they were in breach of contract, and they could remove the system.  I also told them that my landlord did not agree to have the system on the roof any longer, and wanted me to have it taken down as soon as I could.  Again, they told me they could not help me. They insisted that I will be charged a cancellation fee and it could not be waived.

This is beyond belief, they lied, they breached a contract, and they want me to pay for the lies their authorized dealer told me,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Star-Communications-International-Inc/Pleasant-Grove-Utah-84062/New-Star-Communications-International-Inc-Contract-fraud-Orem-Utah-1090063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Star Communications International, Inc