Complaint Review: New Start Investments

• Submitted: Sat, April 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
New Start Investments
5901 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh,, North Carolina U.S.A.

New Start Investments Nsi Business Systems promised real estate in sarasota florida & fractionals Raleigh, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: nsi again me

*Consumer Comment: You Have to be Kiddin Me/ Why

well looks like hugh elliot is at it again i have lost $12000.00 If anyone gets contacted by this company hang up before there smooth talking bs gets you They truly sound sincere and if you like giving money away so they can talk to you go ahead, but i was supossed to get properties in florida which of course never happened then they try to get more money out of you so you can be a travel agent with traversus and charge you what ever they can get plus you pay travel company separate their money for a web site But it makes me wonder why these people need $12000.00 dollars just to talk to me and feed me bs,run as far away from this company as you can so you dont get caught up in their lies and deception.

david
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Start-Investments/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27609/New-Start-Investments-Nsi-Business-Systems-promised-real-estate-in-sarasota-florida-frac-442812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Start Investments

nsi again me

AUTHOR: Teresa - (United States of America)

Again this was me but I was just mad at the time, I saw the rebuttals and I  did what ever I thought was best to stop him from making money, now I can't remove it. so i just say I am sorry. I know him and he knows that it was me doing it and I have tried to remove this stuff but rip off wants you to pay to do so.

You Have to be Kiddin Me/ Why

AUTHOR: Mrs. Miller - (U.S.A.)

Why must people keep going on this site doing this and putting the incorrect names and using fraudulent email addresses, let me tell you why because they no that Rip Off want remove it regardless of if its true or not, this report is false nsi has a awesome program with very happy customers, of course no company is perfect and everyone has there own personal complaints about things, but this report was written out of mere jealousy and when does it stop, I know cause I once was a very anger person who did spiteful stuff just like this and guess what I only ended up hurting myself, if you would like information on this company and the owner call the company, the people that are in it, Don't pay attention to angry ex-employee who get fired and no that people use this site, NSI has been in business for a while and I must say once being one of these angry people,,,,, Its Owner is trustworthy with his business and would never deny anyone a refund. So do your own research and the person that wrote the complaints on here but your real name and email address so some of the customers can email you and see who you really are, IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE(HAVE A GOOD DAY))