Complaint Review: New Start Investments/Home Solutions, Hugh Elliot

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
New Start Investments/Home Solutions, Hugh Elliot
Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

New Start Investments/Home Solutions I got ripped off for $5600 dollars to date with no response from company. Raleigh North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Nice Job

*Consumer Comment: NSI Management/ New Start Investments Hugh Elliott

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

*Consumer Suggestion: More Information Needed

*Author of original report: NSI - Travel

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: GOOD LUCK WITH THESE CONS

Hi, currently I forsee a rip off with New Start Investmens, a former company of Home Solutions where I was ripped off there too. Mr. Hugh Elliot was with both companies, he introduced me to and I have not to date received any funds in return or the products only giving out my info for nothing in return but a bunch of bogus Mortgage frauds in several states thus, I did not give out too much info without questioning where this was going to lead me. I asked for my monies in return cancelled the YTB offer which is a Travel Agency with no reponse either due to being away now I am back but still no luck. That particular company a part of NSI, YTB was with MS Tina Bruce, my intuition is that is seems to be a rip off on both parts, due to me getting nothing out of this.

I would like all my monies back in full $7000.00 which is a combination of both rip offs. Now, I do have all my documentation so lets o forward with this info. Thank you so much I would appreciate any information to lead me to the prize.

Teresa
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Start-InvestmentsHome-Solutions-Hugh-Elliot/Raleigh-North-Carolina/New-Start-InvestmentsHome-Solutions-I-got-ripped-off-for-5600-dollars-to-date-with-no-re-426261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Start Investments/Home Solutions, Hugh Elliot

Nice Job

AUTHOR: Timothy Johnson - (United States of America)

Glad that you did this because he had stated to me someone was out to get him from a previous company, I trusted him years ago and I am glad that I did. I have met the owner more than once and he is a really cool guy. The program they have set up is amazing and if you are not satisfied he doesn't seem like he is the type to keep your money, I saw another one of your post and responsed to that also. I am glad you realize that what goes around, comes around. Apologize and keep it moving.

Timothy

NSI Management/ New Start Investments Hugh Elliott

AUTHOR: Teresa - (United States of America)

I guess Karma is bad huh? I have been trying to delete all these post for 3 months with no help from Rip Off Report. I did know Hugh Elliott and was very familiar with this company, I decided since they were my only competition in the area to go in and create email address and but post about his company to stop them from making money and people to join my company, well guess what they did not stop making money and now I am closed down. We all use to work together and the ideas that he came up with to support his people was great but I figured I had a better vision, now that I have my life right I figure I should make things better, I have over 7 post on this site and others and I feel shame, I did not even know how to type this because It was wrong. They do have a great program and personally he has no hard feelings towards me which I would if the shoe was on the other foot. Feel free to contact me or email me by replying to this post and I will admit to my wrong doing, I have had my share of ups and downs but I can't keep going on here reading what I have done in peace. I am truthfully sorry. No he did not rip me off, no he did not return any money or anything. I know his program because I was apart of the first team, and even though him and Tina were really good to me I was Jealous, I guess I will keep trying to write letters to RIP OFF which I have done so many times to clear all the stuff I have put on here.

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: Tjxprss - (U.S.A.)

Please delete from your database. I was contacted by the company, thanks for yo*UPDATE .. help.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

More Information Needed

AUTHOR: Mrs. Miller - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I understand that you were recently taken for alot of money from this company, but to my knowledge the owner who is Mr. Hugh Elliott with NSI Travel/ New Start Investments had a excellent program as well as staff of employees if you are located in Durham NC which I see you are why would you allow this company to take so much money from you in February and then just update it on April the 17th stating that this problem has been solved. I believe if someone took that amount of money from me and I knew there address which is clearly stated on your bank statement as well as the companies website, I would be at there door. I would like more information cause I donot believe in this site I believe that people come on here to put false information on here to mess up someones company, or someone DID THIS TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE LOOK BAD AND WANTED THEM TO TAKE THE BLAME, and being the person I am i wouldnt want to see that happen to anyone that didnot deserve it anymore// call me with more information about them when you get a chance at 1-877-765-0419. It would be very disappointing to find out someone would go so far 4 a COMMITMENT! Take Care

Ms.Spencer

NSI - Travel

AUTHOR: Tjxprss - (U.S.A.)

This report is in the process of being cleared, please delete from your database. Thanks so much, I got a response from the Company.

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

GOOD LUCK WITH THESE CONS

AUTHOR: Not Know - (U.S.A.)

TINA BRUCE A RIP
OFF WITH NO LICENSE A DRUNK

HUGH ELLIOTT A RIP OFF REAL NAME HUBOLIST ELLIOTT GO TO WWW.NCCOURTS.ORG GOOGLE THOSE NAMES GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK I WORKED WITH HUGH FOR A YEAR WITH INVESTORS ADVANTAGE HE IS A FRAUD, WEED HEAD