Complaint Review: New Sub Service Agency

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
New Sub Service Agency
4 HIGH RIDGE PARK Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

New Sub Service Agency Received magazine I did not subscribe to Stamford Connecticut

I was charged for a subscription to Weight Watchers magazine, which was never authorized by me! Weight Watchers will not help me; they say I have to contact this company to unsubscribe. My concern is that the credit card that was charged is no longer active and they'll need a card # to refund me. I do not want to give them any more information about me!

Mary
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Sub-Service-Agency/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/New-Sub-Service-Agency-Received-magazine-I-did-not-subscribe-to-Stamford-Connecticut-438612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Sub Service Agency