Complaint Review: New Sub Service

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2003

• Reported By:Lombard Illinois
New Sub Service
4 High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

New Sub Service charged my visa with renewals I DID NOT AUTHORIZE after being promised 6 wks free magazines. I was charged 2 weeks after I started getting them. consumer fraud ripoff Stamford Connecticut

I was paying my SBC phone bill by phone and the SBC rep offered free magazines for six weeks if I switched from Sprint. Then I would receive a renewal in the mail if I wanted to continue.

Two weeks later, my VISA DEBIT card - not even a credit card - showed that I SOMEHOW miraculoulsy renewed my subscriptions. AMAZING!

This is far from over. I am already in deep contact with SBC. They're in deep trouble too.

Joann
Lombard, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Sub-Service/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/New-Sub-Service-charged-my-visa-with-renewals-I-DID-NOT-AUTHORIZE-after-being-promised-6-w-59784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Sub Service