Complaint Review: New Subscription Services, NSS Magazine

• Reported By:Bridgeton MO
New Subscription Services, NSS Magazine
Buy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NSS Magazine New Subscription Services Internet ripoff

I received my credit card statement and find a $42 charge for Sports Illustrated, plus $4 postage and handling charge.

I phone the number behind the change on my statement and, of course, got an automated answering - I got the $42 removed from my change.

I called my card company and complained, as well as having them distroy that card and number. They gave me a credit for P&H.

I then called back the "New Subscription Service" # and spoke to a "live" person.

She indicated that I order this through a survey I filled on on-line. I said I had not ordered anything - nor did I give anyone my charge number.

I won't fill out surveys again...

Bridgeton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2002 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Subscription-Services-NSS-Magazine/nationwide/NSS-Magazine-New-Subscription-Services-Internet-ripoff-33051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Subscription Services, NSS Magazine