• Report: #719443

• Reported By: 94547 — 94547 California United States of America
New Vitality Vitamin
260 Smith Street Internet United States of America

New Vitality Vitamin Scam Internet

My wife already cancelled her order three months ago. The shipment stopped coming but they still keep on billing us. Tried calling their customer service several times and was put on hold...waited for an hour but still nothing, the only thing I hear are their stupid advertisements -  I've finally stopped calling them. I have to change my credit card number to keep this company from charging me again.

How can they feed their family with money coming from fraudulent business transactions? Beware of this company, I'll be reporting them too on BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Vitality-Vitamin/internet/New-Vitality-Vitamin-Scam-Internet-719443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Vitality Vitamin