Complaint Review: New Vitality

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: WTK — Houston Texas United States of America
New Vitality
260 Smith Street Farmingdale, New York United States of America

After reading pretty much all the complaints written about the company New Vitality, I see, as I'm sure the other complainants/readers have seen, that there are two common complaints being addressed here. The first, and seemingly most important, is the reoccurring credit card charges being applied to credit cards after the order/account was cancelled. As this wasn't my greatest concern, it did take a month (and the cost of one bottle) to cancel. My greatest concern was that the product did not work as advertised. As I mentioned above, I've read almost all of the complaints and New Vitality's form letter type response. And it occurred to me that nowhere in their (New Vitality) answer and all but a few reporters complaint was it mentioned that the product didn't work. I know, I get it, the product didn't work so we asked for our money back or we cancelled all future orders. But, bottom line, the product was crap, it did not work. Whether it was the prostate or testosterone health product, neither worked and was advertised as doing just that. We bought the product wanting to believe it worked, and when it didn't, we were (or at least I was) embarrassed or ashamed that we were scammed. I found this website only for the stupid reason I was going to buy another product manufactured by New Vitality, but thought it wise that I google it and research it first. Lo' and behold I came across this site and found I wasn't the only dissatisfied customer out there. I don't usually reply or write to websites such as this, but I find it important now to expose these grifters for what they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Vitality/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/New-Vitality-BUYER-BEWARE-NEW-VITALITY-AGELESS-MALE-DOES-NOT-WORK-Farmingdale-New-York-988649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Vitality