Complaint Review: New Vitality

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Judith — Grove Oklahoma USA
New Vitality

New Vitality Ripoff, criminal, theft, unauthorized, internet Internet

I called for a FREE SAMPLE of Night Skin from New Vitality. First they tried to charge me $10 + postage, I said no, FREE samples are FREE. So we got that. Then I paid postage. Then the lady on the phone tried to get me to sign up for an auto account where they would charge me and send the product. I said NO NO NO NO NO repeatedly. I told her a free sample is just that. I wanted to try it first, then see how it worked. I signed up for no offers, and didn't even HINT that I wanted auto ship. I just kept saying no each time she tried to get me hooked. And she really tried. I got the sample of product, the plunger was not even in the bottle, and I can't get the product out to try it. So I don't know if it works. There was no membership paperwork with the sample or number to call. The bottle has a number to call for reorders or another for nonexistent customer service.

So I check my account daily. I was fraudulently charged $56 for an order I did not place. I did not sign up for anything in the first place, so there was nothing to cancel. In the morning, I will go to the bank and put a hold on that payment. I tried to call several times, but all I got was a recording.

If I get any more charges I will sue this company for fraud. If they think I won't, they are seriously mistaken. Looks like a ripoff company all across the board. Everyone that's been ripped off by them needs to stand up and fight back. I will not tolerate this kind of theft. You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Vitality/internet/New-Vitality-Ripoff-criminal-theft-unauthorized-internet-Internet-1017684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Vitality