Complaint Review: New Vitality

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Alfred Phillips — Winston Salem North Carolina United States of America
New Vitality
260 Smith Street, Farmingdale, NY11735 Internet United States of America

New Vitality Super Beta Prostrate After 2 bottles of their Super Beta Prostrate I called to cancel any further shipments. But they said they shipped another bottle today at 5:31 am-what a rip off! , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: New Vitality

I tried two bottles of their Super Beta Prostrate seeing none of the benefits expected.
When I called to cancel any further shipments I had to listen to over 30 minutes of sales pitches before getting a customer service person, who said they had just shipped my next bottle at 5:31 this morning. I regard that as a way to stick me for another worthless bottle of pills.
Let my experience be a lesson to others!

Alfred from Winston Salem, North Carolina.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Vitality/internet/New-Vitality-Super-Beta-Prostrate-After-2-bottles-of-their-Super-Beta-Prostrate-I-called-973957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Vitality

New Vitality

AUTHOR: New Vitality - (United States of America)

To Mr. Philips,

Per your complaint, we were able to locate your account and confirm your cancelation of your participation from our Preferred Customer Program.

Also, we had one of our Customer Service Representative call and confirm the cancelation for you and that you will be keeping the last bottle on December 3, 2012.

All our packages include invoices stating if the customer is on automatic shipment and includes the hours of operation and the phone number for Customer Service to contact us if they are not satisfied with their order. You can also contact us via email or standard mail.

We value you as a customer and never want you to have any dissatisfaction. Please call our direct number at (631)-777-7767 X 1383 for a customer service Supervisor and we will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you.