Complaint Review: New Vitality

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Reportscams7 — Beaverton Michigan United States of America
New Vitality

New Vitality The first order was by phone. After that it was on the internet. Internet

My first order was over the phone, however I was given the same line that to get the discount price on 3 I would have to order 3. It said trial? If it was good, would not one bottle show me it was? So, I got the product and tried it. I liked the product but for me, it was too strong. I only needed one every other day or every 3 days. I avoid signing up for the 3 and just buy one every other month.

I told them the price was high for many of us retirees in an e-mail. I understand the frustration because of their policy. However, it is true one does have a choice for just the one bottle or the 3 at discounted price. I have been scammed by so many that my debit card was taken by my bank for filing too many complaints. Our economy certainly shows when all these scams come out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Vitality/internet/New-Vitality-The-first-order-was-by-phone-After-that-it-was-on-the-internet-Internet-904117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Vitality