Complaint Review: New With Tags Clothing - Cash Paid Daily Website Designer

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Scam Revealer — A Town In Florida United States of America
New With Tags Clothing - Cash Paid Daily Website Designer

New With Tags Clothing - Cash Paid Daily Website Designer - SCAM SCAM SCAM George Charged me $35 for a website that they never built and just took the money. Internet

I signed up and paid this guy $35 (as advertised in the video) to build the site I needed to beginning working for this MLM.  I had to provide him with semi-confidential info in order for him to build it.

After being charged, I emailed him several times requesting service updates (he claimed it would only take 20 minutes on his video to complete what I was paying him to do) without every getting any return email.  When I call the number he lists (661-674-7921), I get an automated message saying the subscriber is unavailable and to try back at another time.

Do not fall for this SCAM.  If you've had a similar experience with this idiot, please let me know as I am reaching out to my resources to make sure this guys gets dragged through the mud, ran over a couple of times, and ultimately buried where he should be. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-With-Tags-Clothing-Cash-Paid-Daily-Website-Designer/internet/New-With-Tags-Clothing-Cash-Paid-Daily-Website-Designer-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-George-Charged-893774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New With Tags Clothing - Cash Paid Daily Website Designer