Complaint Review: New World Marketing

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Lois — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
New World Marketing
Nationwide USA

New World Marketing . They took my money in December of 2013. They said that I would be a sponser of a radio thon for missing children on one of our local stations in March 2014. When that week came, I was listening to the station and there was nothing like that. I called the station and they said they were not running anything like that. I called requesting my money back. My calls where never returned. Shame on them for exploiting missing children to rip us off! They are in Des Plaines, Illinois Nationwide

New World Marketing ripped me off for their so called radio advertising. They claimed that I would be sponsoring a radio thon for missing children.

After not hearing it on the station when they said it was going to be, I contacted the station and they said that was not something that they were doing. New World said that they were calling for that specific station.

I paid to have our business announced as a sponsor for this and it never happened. Of course my calls to the company were never returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Marketing/nationwide/New-World-Marketing-They-took-my-money-in-December-of-2013-They-said-that-I-would-be-a-1166874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Marketing