Complaint Review: New World Media, John Commuta, Transforming Debt Into Wealth

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Anytown Illinois
New World Media, John Commuta, Transforming Debt Into Wealth
6245 Howard St Niles, Illinois U.S.A.

John Commuta, Transforming Debt Into Wealth - New World Media, John Commuta, Transforming Debt Into Wealth Financial Scam Niles Illinois

I called to find out information about the program, My Financial Counselor tells me that by taking a cash advance out on my credit card, investing it with him, I will be able to get out of debt. I told him I was all set and wanted to cancel. I never returned the box of marketing material they sent me, and forgot to send it back. I told my Financial Counselor that I wanted to cancel, and thought that was the end of it. I did not want to take a cash advance on my credit card, invest it into some company, and hope for the best.
I never returned the marketing material they sent me, and then they sent me a bill for $495.00 and threatened to send me to a collections agency when I called to dispute it.

JOHN COMMUTA is a scam artist. How does taking a cash advance out on any credit card improve your credit? It sure improves Jon Commuta's credit, but unless you buy into his program, they really try to screw your credit.

W
Anytown, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media-John-Commuta-Transforming-Debt-Into-Wealth/Niles-Illinois-60714/John-Commuta-Transforming-Debt-Into-Wealth-New-World-Media-John-Commuta-Transforming-459757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media, John Commuta, Transforming Debt Into Wealth