Complaint Review: New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth

• Submitted: Sun, February 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:fredericksburg Virginia
New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth
6245 W. Howard Ave. Niles, Illinois U.S.A.

New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth, Niles Illinois

I've had the unfortunante experience of having to deal with these crooks too. And instead of a free disc as they advertise, I received a package that I was under the impression was on ly$79.00. When I discovered my credit card was being debited $79.00 on a monthly basis I attempted to contact them, and spoke with that rude women that others have apparently had to deal with. She would not give me an address to mail the merchandise back to, so I told her that was fine, I would report them to my bank as making unauthorized charges against my account; which I did. They are continually attempting to debit my closed account and sending me letter telling me that they are going to report me to a major collection agency. I've called and reported them to the Federal Trade Commission,and I would ask that everyone call the FTC if they haven't already. The more that report them the better the chance we can get a class action case against this company.

fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media-John-Cummutas-Transforming-Debt-Into-Wealth/Niles-Illinois-60714/New-World-Media-John-Cummutas-Transforming-Debt-Into-Wealth-Niles-Illinois-418908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth