Complaint Review: New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:channelview Texas
New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth
6245 W. Howard Ave. Niles, Illinois U.S.A.

New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth Offer Of Hope 'Just More Debt! Niles Illinois

I called 1- 800-400-8380 ,on Dec.12,2008; to order what I thought was a CD about Transforming Debt Into Wealth.It was only $4.95.This HUGH BOX arrived about a week later, on Dec.19,2008. I called the customer service number that I found in the box and confirmed that the 30 day trial began that day.

I found several other phone numbers to call if I had any questions or concerns or to RETURN the TDIW System. I called all the phone numbers that I could find to return their package, on three different occasions.

They all told me I was not in their system therefore they could not give me the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER required to send the TDIW box back.

The last call was on Jan. 09,2009, the customer service rep. told me I am not in his computer, therefore " It didn't happen".

Today is January 24,2009, and my bank account is now pending another charge from them of $79.99,because I don't have enough for them to debit at this time. I really need some legit help to get them out of my account and to return my money - money I don't have.

Mary lou
channelview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media-John-Cummutas-Transforming-Debt-Into-Wealth/Niles-Illinois-60714/New-World-Media-John-Cummutas-Transforming-Debt-Into-Wealth-Offer-Of-Hope-Just-More-Deb-415887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media, John Cummuta's Transforming Debt Into Wealth