Complaint Review: New World Media, Or Washington House, Sam Asinugo

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Trempealeau Wisconsin
New World Media, Or Washington House, Sam Asinugo
801 N. Pitt St. Alexandria, VA, Virginia U.S.A.

New World Media, Or Washington House, Sam Asinugo refused to pay me roayalties on my book, cheating me Alexandria, Virginia

This company signed a contract with me, published my book, but now refuses to pay me roayalties for the sales of my book. I have called them a number of time but they do not return my calls. I also have asked them to change their credit policies for Barnes & Noble so more books can be sold, but they refuse to answer me. They currently insist on pay in advance and no right to retunrm thus inhibiting sales. Th eone Barnes & Nioble store that boughjt 25 books quickly sold them out but heir company policy does not want them to continue to purchase books that must be paid in advance and do not have the right of return. The title of my book is "Who Really Killed Kennedy?", The Conspiracy, and the cdover has pictures of the people invo,lved in the conspiracy, so it is very eye-catching.

Robert
Trempealeau, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media-Or-Washington-House-Sam-Asinugo/Alexandria-VA-Virginia-22314/New-World-Media-Or-Washington-House-Sam-Asinugo-refused-to-pay-me-roayalties-on-my-book-377611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media, Or Washington House, Sam Asinugo