Complaint Review: New World Media / Transforming Debt to Wealth

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Hollywood Florida U.S.A.
New World Media / Transforming Debt to Wealth
1400 S. Wolf Rd, Ste 103 Internet United States of America

New World Media / Transforming Debt to Wealth John Commuta's "Transforming Debt to Wealth" Don't order from this company Internet

Attention to everyone who is considering ordering the John Commuta series "Transforming Debt into Wealth" -- I say DON'T DO IT!!  It is a scam! I ordered, then quickly changed my mind. I returned the unopened box to UPS to send it back to them. As I only wanted to mark it "Return to Sender", so that I would not incur the freight charges UPS said that they cannot give me a tracking #. Well, I thought, "no problem" because it is being shipped back via the same route and UPS #'s that it was shipped to me [...big mistake!]. Make sure you get a UPS tracking # if you return the package.

However, then the big problem started when their nasty representatives start calling me and harrassing me because I did not purchase the program, and I canceled the initial $83 charge with my credit card. Now, they continue to harrass me and they are trying to claim that I owe them $332!! It is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD! The only way this works is that these people try to "transform YOUR debt into their wealth!"

I am warning everyone -- do NOT give these people your credit card #,...or else the nightmare is only just beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media-Transforming-Debt-to-Wealth/internet/New-World-Media-Transforming-Debt-to-Wealth-John-Commutas-Transforming-Debt-to-Wealth-887067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media / Transforming Debt to Wealth