Complaint Review: New World Media

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Katy — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
New World Media
6245 W. Howard St. Niles, Illinois United States of America

New World Media John Cummata Debt Relief Debt Relief by John Cummata is definitely a SCAM so please don't fall for it. Niles, Illinois

New Media Group which represents Debt Relief by John Cummata sent a package of Cd's and books to my address via UPS. When I first spoke to a representative (Nicole) she said there would be a $6.95 shipping fee and that I would need a credit card, and if within 30 days after I receive the package if I decided to continue the program there would be 5 payments of $79.95, which 1 payment was taken out of my account a few days ago without my permission.

I then contacted their office and again I spoke to Nicole and told her I had already returned the package to them and that she needed to credit my account for the $79.95. I told her I never gave them permission to take any payments from my account and that the money should be returned to me at once. She then replied by saying they would not be able to do that and that they would continue taking a total of 5 payments of $79.95 out of my account.

Please stay clear of this company, if you order the CD's they will find every excuse to not refund you your money. Whatever you do NEVER give them your credit card number. There have been several complaints about this company and believe me it is a SCAM!!! If you have already been scammed by this company we should all stick together and file a lawsuit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media/Niles-Illinois-60714/New-World-Media-John-Cummata-Debt-Relief-Debt-Relief-by-John-Cummata-is-definitely-a-SCAM-857076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media