• Report: #292038

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:Waltham Massachusetts
New World Media
6245 West Howard Street Niles, Illinois U.S.A.

New World Media Riff Off took money after item returned 2 payments of 69.99 Niles Illinois

Got the item and sent it back. They gave me a hard time about returning it. After I told them I would report them they agreed so I return the item. Since then I been charge two times 69.99 for something I returned. Call them told me they would return my money but did not and then took the second 69.99 . Know I know how he pays his bill buy ripping off people and keeping the money. I file with the bank to try to get my money back. Do not try this it is a total rip off tells you nothing and the make money on you.

Waltham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Media/Niles-Illinois-60714/New-World-Media-Riff-Off-took-money-after-item-returned-2-payments-of-6999-Niles-Illinois-292038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Media