Complaint Review: New World Publishing Co.

• Submitted: Thu, June 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Douglas w**** Jr. — Lewistown Pennsylvania
New World Publishing Co.
129 Street, W Weymouth, Massachusetts USA

New World Publishing Co. I had many songs published through them. I paid $198.00each for them. I never got any money from the songs. I got a few CD's and cassetes and that was it. They sent me requests for more songs time and time again. then it all stopped. It's been since 2005-06 since I heard from them last. Weymouth Massachusetts

I have been taken advantage of by New World Publishing Company in 2005-06. I wrote many songs and paid them &198.00 each to publish them. I have yet to hear of ANY money for royalties or anything. I was sent ten CD"s and a few tapes of three of my songs.

I would like to know what IF ANYTHING can be done about this. I am disabled and could have used the money I sent them for things I needed from time to time. I havent been contacted by them in a few years to update me on anything.

Please, contact me and let me know what can be done about this mater. I do hope it is not to late. I just want to know what is going on with my songs and if I am owed any royalties if anything.

Thank You So Much !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Publishing-Co/Weymouth-Massachusetts-02189/New-World-Publishing-Co-I-had-many-songs-published-through-them-I-paid-19800each-for-1060594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Publishing Co.