Complaint Review: New World Publishing Company - Bobby O And Jeff Roberts

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: Allison — Indian Orchard Massachusetts United States of America
New World Publishing Company - Bobby O And Jeff Roberts
850 Washington Street Internet United States of America

New World Publishing Company - Bobby O And Jeff Roberts Did 2 demos and scaming me out of my royaltie money and 6 month label deal Internet

I wrote 2 songs 1# is call I love you so much the other one is name I don't Understand. The lady thats singing the song is Sharon Lee, there surpose to get me a record label within 6 months but they didn't. Now the song;I Love You So Much surpose to be on cdbaby,AppleiTune,Verizon V-Cast andlots of others. Now they said that i am a 100% owner of my song ,so? where is my Royltie money. If you're not going to run a company right,DON'T OPEN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Publishing-Company-Bobby-O-And-Jeff-Roberts/internet/New-World-Publishing-Company-Bobby-O-And-Jeff-Roberts-Did-2-demos-and-scaming-me-out-o-613029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Publishing Company - Bobby O And Jeff Roberts