Complaint Review: New World Publishing

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Logan Utah
New World Publishing
850 Washington Street Weymouth, Massachusetts U.S.A.

New World Publishing No Deliverance Weymouth Massachusetts

Well I sent New World Publishing the lyrics to my poem "Like the Wind" at the end of March, so they could make it into a song. Then I sent them my completed form and my first payment of $149 by about April 1. Then I sent them the remaining $149 a few weeks later, making the total payment of $198 by their 30-day deadline.

The mail they sent me said that I could expect my song back, with everything in the package, in about 3-5 weeks, and that if I didn't have a recording contract in 6 months, they would refund my money 110 0/0. But here it is, the end of June, some 12 weeks since the received my returned form, and I still haven't gotten ANYTHING from them. In fact, I got a letter from them lat week, saying that I still owed them $149, when I know I've been paid up for weeks now! So I hope you can look into this for me.

Ronjen
Logan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-World-Publishing/Weymouth-Massachusetts-02189/New-World-Publishing-No-Deliverance-Weymouth-Massachusetts-344783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New World Publishing