Complaint Review: New Worldwide Service

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Lesley — Prince George Virginia United States of America
New Worldwide Service
unknown Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

New Worldwide Service Unleashed Services, The Travel Center, Astro Travel Center Fraudulantly stole money from me and LIED to me about the vacation package I purchased Atlanta, Georgia

I saved for six years for a family vacation and when I called Ce-Ce with New Worldwide Services (also known as Unleashed Services) regarding an 8 Day 7 Night cruise they had advertized I thought I had found my dream vacation. I purchased a package for (4) Adults and (3) children for $1750 deposit. The day my check-by-phone cleared the bank - I received and e-mail confirmation that I had purchased an 8 day cruise with airfare for (4) adults and (3) Children. I was also told I had three days to cancel - but only received my initial package in the mail two weeks later.

It was initially explained to me that I would need to activate the package through a booking agent for an additional fee. When I tried to call the 800 number on the package it lead to a dead end mailbox. I called New Worldwide services several times - and each time I received a different number to call to activate my package. When I finally got throught to a human - I was told that they NEVER book cruises for anyone under the age of 21.

When I went back to New Worldwide Services to get the situation resolved - I was passed on to Jude Todd, who suggested that I should request a refund - since they certainly do not offer packages for Children. i asked to speak to a general manager and was told that he is not authorized to pass calls on to the general manager and that I could send an e-mail to Mr Robert Mensa with Travel Consultants International.

I sent an e-mail, only to be told that I had the wrong company. When I called Jude back again he tried to tell me that the company had been sold in the last few weeks and since my issue occurred prior to 9-1-12 I had to write to Mike Gonzales with New World Services. Again he blatantly refused to let me speak to the manager.

I have had nothing but a run around with these people who refuse to give me a straight answer. Either i wat my cruise for (4) adults and (3) children which is what my e-mail receipt says i purchased - or I want my money back. They are trying to tell me that because they told me that they could not guarantee group packages - that I have no ground to stand on. His comments to me were "I have decided to tell you you got what you paid for. I have proof and I cannot assist you"

They have stolen from me and LIED to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Worldwide-Service/Atlanta-Georgia-/New-Worldwide-Service-Unleashed-Services-The-Travel-Center-Astro-Travel-Center-Fraudulan-949804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Worldwide Service