Complaint Review: New York Credit Solutions - Clear Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Newburgh New York
New York Credit Solutions - Clear Credit Solutions
394 Tabernacle Suite J St. George, Utah U.S.A.

New York Credit Solutions Clear Credit Solutions ripoff business from hell false promises rip-off scam liars St. George Utah

I recieved a call from New York Credit Solutions aka Clear Credit Solutions. They were looking for my daughter. When I said she wasn't home, Vincent went right into his scam.

I was to get a credit card with a $5000 credit limit. He would put $500 in my bank account. Etc. Etc.
I then was put on with Shirley the supervisor who linked me to the computer operater. (see Clear Credit Solutions)

I have called the New York State Attorney General to file a complaint. I put a stop on my checking account. I will continue to follow up.

Joan
Newburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-York-Credit-Solutions-Clear-Credit-Solutions/St-George-Utah-84770/New-York-Credit-Solutions-Clear-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-business-from-hell-false-promises-60116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New York Credit Solutions - Clear Credit Solutions